[alfa] Re: gtv6 exhaust manifold studs

True, a pipe wrench.  And were it not for that correction, I would have continued to think that these two were the same thing.
For any other neophytes sharing my erstwhile ignorance, the most obvious difference in design (despite looking the same at first glance) is that the pipe wrench has a floating head, unlike the floating jaw of the monkey version.  Pipe wrenches rock and have gotten me out of many a jam.
I'm still on the lookout for one as tiny as that handy-dandy doodad you had, daddy-o....

Darren
83 GTV6

<Among other things, Skip wrote:>
Darren,
    Thanks for the flowers but the wrench was a really small pipe wrench and
not a monkey wrench.