Re: [alfa] vendor experiences (was italian car show)

Timothy Spruill wrote

> Also...
>
> has anybody else had any recent trouble with the Alfa
> parts vendors.  I have been working on my milano for
> about a year now, and it seems like everytime I order
> a part I get the wrong part or it is broken when I get
> it.  Parts are always replaced at no charge to me, but
> it takes me twice as long to get anything done.  I do
> not want to start any debates about this mess, that is
> why I do not mention any names.  I was just interested
> in others experiences.

Actually, my experiences lately (past two months) have been extremely positive
with IAP, Centerline, and APE.  APE sent me a "eyeball" dash vent and rear
view mirror for my GTV6 promptly and reasonably; Centerline sent me a voltage
regulator and outside mirror for my 74 GTV and fuel pump/filter for the GTV6
(which prompted that thread) - got it the next day - one more advantage of
living in Denver area; and IAP got me a fuel tank sender and speedo sender for
the GTV6.  Everything was correct and prompt from everyone, along with
excellent phone service.

Glad all these guys are out there helping keep 'em on the road and
complete/original.

Steve Ashby
Denver, CO
74 GTV (alternator light has stopped glowing)
82 GTV6 Balocco #135 (starts right up when the fuel pump works)