[alfa] italian car show

Alfisti,

just wanted to inform the Alfa world that there is an
italian car show in Baton Rouge, Louisiana this
weekend.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2004
9:30 am - 4:30 pm

http://www.louisianaitaliancarshow.com/

19 Ferraris, 1 Maserati, 3 Lambos, 6 Porsches (why?),
4 Alfas (Yay!!), 4 'Merican Street Rods (gimmee a
break!!!), 1 Mini Cooper S spec racer (why?), 2 Jags
(not appropraite but very nice), 1 Aston Martin (why).

The newly revived Deep South Chapter AROC will be
having its first meeting there.  This is very
exciting.

Also...

has anybody else had any recent trouble with the Alfa
parts vendors.  I have been working on my milano for
about a year now, and it seems like everytime I order
a part I get the wrong part or it is broken when I get
it.  Parts are always replaced at no charge to me, but
it takes me twice as long to get anything done.  I do
not want to start any debates about this mess, that is
why I do not mention any names.  I was just interested
in others experiences.

Also...

does any body know where I can get a speedo sending
unit for my milano Plat.  they seem to be nla.

Keep Driving,
Tim Spruill
Baton Rouge, LA
'87 Milano Plat (Giuliana)