RE: [alfa] Spider / GTV new part.

A poly replacment bushing for the rear motor mount on the V6 cars would be
nice.  I just replaced this mount on my Milano, & the new one doesn't look
like it will live very long.

Michael Keith
Houston, TX
87 Milano Gold

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message, and any
attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged material. It is
intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the