[alfa] gtv6 exhaust manifold studs

I dropped my exhaust to replace the rear motor mount and now need to replace the studs at the down side of my exhaust manifolds where the catalyst bolts up. One stud came out to reveal a blind threaded bore. One brass nut came off leaving a deteriorated but serviceable stud. The other two broke off at the nut leaving perhaps 1-1/2" of stud protruding. What is the best method of removing the remaining studs? Should I heat the manifold? Penetrating oil? Stud extractor? I recently moved and do not currently have acetylene torches, just propane.

I do have plenty of anti seize for the new studs and brass bolts.

Scott Shure
85 GTV6
Columbia, MD