[alfa] GTV-6 side mirror

Somebody apparently thought it would be a good idea to break the driver's side mirror off my GTV-6, so now I need a mirror. But the part of the door that the mirror attaches to looks like it's mostly bondo, so I'm not sure how to proceed even removing the stump of the old mirror. Does anybody in the Pittsburgh area have a complete GTV-6 driver's door that they're anxious to get rid of? My window winder is also screwed up, and a stripped screw prevents removal of the interior handle and thus the panel.

Thanks,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6