[alfa] FS: 164 Eibach Lowering springs

Hi all,
also would like to sell a set of Eibach lowering springs. Eibach no longer
sells lowering springs for the 164, so these are somewhat precious. They were
on my L, but since moving to CA and driving the L in Berkeley, I had to
retrofit the stock springs to handle the absolutely horrible asphalt and
potholes. $100 for the set of four. They lower the car about 30mm to a very,
very nice ride height. They were driven in the midwest so they have some
surface rust.

regards,

Karl