[alfa] FS: 164L wheels

Hi all,

I took the set of L wheels of my LS and am interested in selling them. One
wheel/tire has a slow leak but can be repaired for a few bucks at walmart (it
went flat over the period of a month and sat on the flat). First $100 takes
them. They are not pristine in terms of paint, but no rash, and decent tires
(BF goodrich I think). Located in Vallejo, CA area at the moment. I'd rather
not ship. Any interest? I'll be giving them to a friend in a few days if I get
no responses.

Regards,

Karl