[alfa] FS: 1965 Alfa Romeo brochure ... and others!

As most of you now know, I have a private collection of close to 10,000
foreign brochures I am selling off. In that lot is about 400 or so Alfa Romeo
brochures. 1950's to 1990's. A large chunk of that was already bought by a
list member, but I still have more. I wanted to make a special offer to the
list members. I have about 100 of this 1965 Alfa Romeo brochure. I will offer
it to the list members for $10 delivered in a standard envelope. All these
brochures are dead mint. If you need some other Alfa brochure, please email me
and tell me what you are looking for.

Here is a link to an Ebay auction of this brochure someone else has. You can
get the exact same brochure, in mint shape delivered for only $10. I can take
PayPal. If someone wants to buy these in bulk, let me know I can work a deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13570&item=7106037116&;
rd=1

Serg
serg@domain.elided