To: <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 10:24 AM
Subject: [alfa] 164 spark plug?

Just changed my plugs in my 164S from the Bosch Platumnum+4s to the
standard single electrode Bosch platinums. After the new plugs the car
just does not run right, blowing smoke, and pinging. I did get the
plugs recommended for the S (4216). My question is should I go back to
+4s or is there a better plug out there, NGK? The car does burn some
oil, so hopefully there is a plug that can cope with that, maybe the
standard bosch plugs just cant deal with the oil.

Thanks,
Massimo

---

How would spark plugs have anything to do with the amount of oil an engine burns?
Original replacement specified are Golden Lodge 2HL.
If you want to know which spark plug from NGK would be best for your car try this link
http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/apps/car_truck_suv/default.asp?nav=60000&country=US

Regards,
Ales Golob

Regards,