Re: [alfa] Multi-Meters

There is at least one area of measurement where the old fashioned analog
meter is superior. If there is an intermittent or "wavering" value
(changing in a time frame slow enough for the meter to respond), you can
observe the needle swinging back and forth. Sometimes this information is
very useful.

For the really tough ones, I have an osciilloscope.

Gwynne Spencer (BSEE, Syracuse University, 1951)