[alfa] Multi-Meters

Interesting discussion about multimeters. I own a UEI DM 383 digital (black on
grey) which is hard to read in low light. I treasure this meter! I lost this
for a few months while my son was in Iraq as it was in his truck when he left.
In the mean time I was desparate and bought a Radio Shack digital...I won't do
that again. When my son got back and the hugs were all over...I made it clear
I want my meter back ASAP!
If you are going to work on computer cars or trace electrical anomalies...a
digital meter is the only way to go as it can read those low readings with out
having to interpolate the scales like an analog does.

Christopher Boles