Re: [alfa] 164 heater core replacement

if the later ('94-'95) 164's are like the '93 &
earlier iterations, bob is correct.  i wanna add one
tidbit, tho.  it *is* possible to do this yob w/o
removing or discharging the a/c.  if the a/c system is
unbolted, it *can* be moved around enuff to wiggle out
the fan motor.  difficult, for sure, but easier than
removing/discharging the a/c.  i've done it both ways,
so i know.  ;~)

doug s.