[alfa] Alfa Assistance needed in Alliance NE

 Wednesday, when the new owner of my Alfetta GT got into the car to continue
his drive to his home in St Louis the car would not start. It appears there
is some kind of ignition issue where he is getting intermittent spark but
the long and the short of it is that after trying to fix it for a long time
he had to leave the car and go back home and take care of his business. I
feel really bad about my reliable car having failed for the new owner like
this and want to see if there is anyone within reasonable distance that
could go and see if they could get the car started again. I'm not too
concerned about the no spark condition and if I was a little bit closer I
would grab a complete Marelli breaker point distributor, coil and ignition
wires plus some regular wire to completely bypass the ignition switch and
probably get it started in a few minutes, but I am 1300 miles away...

 I have the parts I listed above and could send them if there is a willing
volunteer. What would be really cool would be if, once the car is running
again, it could be handed off to several alfisti along the way and
eventually to St Louis. I cannot offer any substantial monetary compensation
BUT next year's national convention is going to be here in Seattle and
whoever helps out will definitely not have to go thirsty :)

   Please let me know if you can help and we'll get the details together.

Thank you ,
Thomas Moll
Seattle, WA