[alfa] Lighter V6 starter

Hello-

Does anybody know of a source for lightweight (ie. permanent magnet/gear
reduction: between 7.5-9lbs) starters for the 12V V6?

If I found somebody to make them would anybody be interested in buying
one.  I am NOT talking about a "group buy" or buying them from ME, but I
have talked to a couple of companies, who have asked if I thought there
might be a market for them.

-Al