Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:02:54 -0400
From: "Bruce - Bruce's Parts Bin" <bruces@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] RE: Ansa New Twin Tipped Muffler. Spider

Just in from Europe, the New Ansa Twin Tipped Freeflow Muffler, Pictures at
: http://www.fiatparts.com/ansa2.htm .
Believe this muffler type was made years ago and is now being re-produced.

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN   Italian Auto Parts on the INTERNET
Retail Store: 256 Harding Hwy, Rt 40, Newfield, NJ 08344
Phone: NEW AREA CODE: 856-358-1555   856-358-8786
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com/
E-Mail: mailto:bruces@domain.elided     PARTS AT A DISCOUNT!
Fiat Catalog: http://www.fiatparts.com/fiatc-00.htm
Alfa Catalog: http://www.fiatparts.com/acpage0.htm