[alfa] La Pilota - convention report, Bernie & Diana Bennett

Folks (and particularly Bernie and Diana),

I just got finished reading Bernie and Diana's write up of this years
convention, published in the La Pilota newsletter:

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/texashillcountryaroc/la_pilota.htm

Thanks for the kind words!  Reading stuff like this, and getting all the
feedback we've gotten from attendees, makes all the long hours and hard work
worthwhile.

Thanks for having a good time!

I'm already looking forward to next year, the Seattle team has been in
regular contact with us, looking at what worked for us, and learning from
our mistakes.  This team is leaving no stone unturned, they're doing an
incredible amount of diligence - it's going to be a good one!

bs