[alfa] FS: 87 Milano Verde

I have too many projects in my garage right now, so I'm thinking of selling
my Verde to help finance the others.  It's an 87 with around 95k miles on
it.  Runs great, recent valve adjustment, fresh oil/filter.  It's been
tagged in the left front, so the driver's side front fender needs replacing.
I have the fender, and the old one is off the car.  I'm asking $3500/obo,
and I'm in the Northern Virginia area, outside Washington D.C.

Scott Buie

Vice President

Carteret Mortgage Corporation

(703) 967-7833