parts didn't come that way from the factory.

Cheers,
Charlie

In a message dated 9/27/2004 11:44:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:18:49 -0400
From: "Amanda Hughes" <tumorgirl16@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] The other end of the clutch pedal

Dear Alfa folks,
   Greetings! Back on the List after computer problems. I had to put a new
slave cylinder on an "86 Spider Veloce and it was great for about a month.
Then i had to double clutch it. I tried to drive it yesterday and clutch
would not engage at all!
Looked at everything and the other end of the clutch pedal, up under the
hood, where the plunger goes into the master cylinder, wasn't throwing the
plunger at all. Upon closer inspection, the second part of the "arm" that
goes onto some type of gear box looking thing had busted a weld. The "arm"
has a circular indentation, and the gear box thing has a circular piece
sticking out. they appear to have been welded togather.
I guess after that long winded, half baked explaination my question is can I
have the things welded back togather, or do i need to buy  new parts?

      Amanda