RE: [alfa] Technomagnesio musings

<snip>
> him flicking a long ash off a large cigar, putting cigar in mouth,
> taking a deep puff, removing, blowing a large puff in my face, then
> saying, "But why would you even bring up Panasports in the same
> conservation?"
>
> Given the availability of a 15" x5" or 5.5" wheel I would opt for the
> GTA design. Still, I feel the TZ design is more unique and has
> considerably more character.
>
> So now that I've insulted all of you with Panasports...any opinions?

I don't smoke cigars, and I'm not proud, but I think Panasports look great
on those cars.  I think that style wheel looks good on any 60's or 70's era
Alfa, with the possible exception of the Alfettas.

However I did see a set on a GTV6 once, and they looked pretty good.

Given the choice of the light weight Technomagnesio wheel, I think I'd opt
for it over the Panasport for the Duetto.

bs