[alfa] 164 Projectors

There is a pair of little filler panels that take up the "gap" betwen headlight and bumper on cars with the projector lamps. I have a pair of these, which are brand new, that I will sell for what I have in them, which is $80.00.

Also still have a lot of parts left on the 164L parts car. Low mileaege car, manual trans, please email needs. Foglights, inside door handles and exterior mirrors are gone.

Cheers,
Joel Hailey
Denver CO