[alfa] milano charging update/solution

hey all,
i got a lot of excellent advice about my charging issue (12.3V at
battery with engine running).

over the weekend i pulled the voltage regulator to check the brushes,
and they were very worn. yesterday i put in a new regulator (too lazy
to just replace the brushes), and the battery voltage while running is
back up to 13.6V.

incidentally, the brushes *are* included with the regulator, contrary
to what i was told by one supplier.

thanks to everyone that wrote me a reply!

now i just have to bleed the brakes (i replaced front pads and since
then have a soft brake pedal:(

-ethan schartman
-'87  milano gold
-princeton, NJ