[alfa] FS: 75 Alfetta GT in MN

I have a 1975 Alfetta GT that I'd like to sell. Having problems getting a title for it (long story) so I need to sell it as parts. I'm asking $500. The car is near Minneapolis, Minnesota.

It has pretty low miles on it (under 70k I think, will have to double check) and it will start and run. It has been stored for the last 10 years (by previous owner, a good friend), some of that time outside. It does have some rust, but not terribly bad considering. I also have a bin of parts but I really don't know much about Alfas so I couldn't tell you what everything is in there.

Pictures are here: http://home.mn.rr.com/rally/alfa/

Email me for any questions.

Jim