[alfa] FS - European Car issues - August '98 FOUND!!

I have located the missing Aug '98 EC issue. It was in separate area of my collection of Alfa Romeo material. I had pulled it because it contains the Alfa Romeo History Timeline. It also contains Part 10 of the Giulietta Spider Project.

If someone wishes to buy the complete collection I will reluctantly part with this issue also. The more I look at what is contained in my EC collection, the less I wish to sell it.

Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and keep them to read when I'm too old to do anything else.

'nardo
Alpine, TX