[alfa] Re: European car issues

Ryan and other possible interested parties,

The collection of ECs (March '95 - Nov '00 except Aug '98) I have for sell contains all of the GTV6 Project articles *except* Part One - Jan '95! It also contains the complete Giulietta Spider Project Series, the GTV Project Series and other selected Alfa Romeo Tech Projects.

In addition to the above, it contains numerous articles on Alfa Romeo history and other info that would be of great interest to any dedicated Alfisti. This is why I wish to sell the complete collection to an individual and not break them up.

'nardo
Alpine, TX

Ryan Mottice wrote:

In response to your digest posting I thought I'd inquire about a few issues. EC ran a project GTV6 series through '95-'96. The following issues would be of interest to me should you have them:

Jan '95 - Engine Performance & reliability upgrades
March '95 - Suspension Upgrades
April '95 - Wheels and tires
July '95 - Headlight Upgrade
August '96 - Project summary
April '97 - Stereo upgrade

There are more, but I'll not bother you with those. While most of the 'upgrades' are obsolete now, I've found this to be a very interesting series on the GTV6. If you could have a look and see which ones you've got, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ryan