Re: [alfa] Victory by Design-xerostomia

Alain de Cadenet is actually an alfisti himself.
I do not know how many Alfa's he owns personally, however, I watched
him at a vintage race to which he brought his (then recently
purchased) TZ1. And hearing him cover an auction, you can tell that he
truly loves Alfa Romeos.

The lucky bloke gets to drive many a rare automobiles (and gets paid for it).

You can purchase DVD's at http://www.victorybydesign.com/

-Jeff