Re:[alfa] 94 164LS engine stall problem continued

Karl- sorry if I am rehashing an item you have covered previously, but have you cleaned and tightened the ground terminals on the firewall/driver side? What about the engine to chassis ground strap? It almost sounds like your entire control circuit is intermittently breaking, then making contact. If you have no ECU codes, I would next verify all grounds including the battery negative cable.

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY