[alfa] Re:Bosch backfire on decel

 Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:24:42 -0400
From: "Al Jacobowitz"
 <spider1986@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Bosch backfire on decel

 I've reviewd the archives concerning backfire on decel with
 SPICA, but nothng concerning Bosch Alfas.  Anyone have any
 experience with Bosch Alfas and backfire on decel.  I'm
 going to look at the plugs, the wires, maybe the distribtr
 cap.

 Alan

 86 Spider
Alan - I think it sounds lovely. Mines been doing it for some twenty-odd years. Add more mufflers, it will disappear ( this would be like stock ). I subtracted mufflers.
Anyhoo, Ferrari's do it, Lancia's do it, yadda yadda.
--

jeff clark
82 Spider Veloce