[alfa] Spider aux fuel pump wire locations?

My markings got wiped out when I cleaned the top of my tank off and I need
help.  There are four wires to hook up to the auxiliary fuel pump and float
sensor.  I assume the red/white with plastic connector goes to ground spade.
Going clockwise from the ground spade, I think it goes black, b/w, purple.
The spades on the sending unit have yellow, green, and white plastic tabs in
clockwise order from the ground spade.  The black wire goes to the yellow
spade and the b/w wire goes to the green, and the purple to the white spade?
Any Digesters with late model Spiders in or around Chico, CA?  My Spider has
been sitting for two years in my garage, and it would be nice to have another
to look at to see where everything goes.  I am in the process of replacing
fuel lines, the head, a/c compressor etc.  I would like to try and fire her up
this weekend if all goes well.

Paul Steffy
Chico, CA
'88 Spider