Re: [alfa] Alfas and INs. Companies

Seems to me that we all would be better off if we knew who your insurance company was - then we could all make sure we steered well clear of them.
I am with AMICA and had just the oppoite experience when my 12 year old '81 BMW 528i was hit head on by a school bus on the wrong side of the road. They fixed it completely - all new BMW parts and no arguments, then went after the bus company and collected.
Gwynne Spencer