RE: [alfa] alfa values

>    i hope there's some reference around for Alfa values better
>    than the Alfa Owner ads - every issue prints more patheticly
>    piss poor prices!

Sports Car Market Letter tracks Alfa prices, based on actual sales, and some
other considerations.  I've got the price guide scanned, but it's a year or
so old.  If it helps somebody with an insurance claim, lemme know and I'll
e-mail it to you.

Actually, this is the type of service that the AROC national owners club
could be providing for it's members.  Some sort of a price guide, based on
similar criteria to that of SCML, and perhaps a service where they could
print out and mail some sort of 'official' letter on AROC stationary, upon
request, for paying members.  Maybe for some nominal handling cost.  That
would help justify the dues price to the members.

Anybody from AROC national listening?

bs