[alfa] Milano questions

Well finally after a year or so of sorting things out and getting things
back in shape I have the Verde on the road. Took it out for it's maiden
voyage last night and sorted out a few of the other little things. But now I
have a couple questions that I don't know the answer to.

First, the engine is running great, however I notice that at a constant
speed the car seems to very slightly "lunge". Kind of a slight on and off
sound/feel. It seems a bit better this morning after more miles of driving.
It's very slight, I'm thinking this is just from sitting for a year and will
work itself out. Not even sure at this point what/where it is, just feel a
very slight on and off of the acceleration at a constant speed, but no
change in the idle sound to coincide.

Other thing is the sunroof. Anyone know how to adjust the stops? Right now
"closed" is about 1/2 inch from really being closed.

TIA!
Graham Spencer
85 GTV-6
88 Verde - on the road again!