[alfa] Ignition missing after hot

 "Whenever I drive over approx 40 minutes, shorter time
on very hot days, the engine starts missing...."

Tom,

I had a similar problem with my SPICA injected 1975 Spider particularly when
at idle.  What finally fixed it was I found that one of the rubber idle air
tubes had been replaced by the prior owner with a very soft rubber.  When the
engine compartment would get hot, the vacuum through the tubes would cause the
idle air tube with the soft rubber to constrict so far as to cut off idle air
to one of the cylinders and cause the engine to miss.  Replacing the tube with
a spare fixed the problem.

Mike Ritchey
Atlanta,  GA
1975 Spider