[alfa] Milano Plat. and semi-crunched 164 for sale

I'm looking to free some space and money for a new Alfa project, so I'm selling
the following:

1989 Milano Platinum, black over grey leather and suede, interior is in good
shape and everything works save for the ARC display which has a mind of its
own..., auto. trans is in very good shape as is the engine and limited slip
axle. Small rust spots starting in the bottom front corners of the rear-wheel
wells (surprise...). Was my daily driver until I got the 164, then I used it
sparingly. It has 12X,000 miles on it.

The 164 is a black 1991 Base with all option except leather (alloys, sunroof
etc). The cloth interior is in good shape. Everything works except dodgey
steppers. Engine and AUTOMATIC trans are in very good shape. I had just
refurbished the a/c compressor and before I could get it charged I got
rear-ended. Car has 134K miles. I recently settled-up with the insurance co.
and so now I am free to dispose of it.

Both cars are in southern New Jersey, about 45 mins from Phila. Moreover, both
are driveable. Best individual offer for each and/or a package deal.

Regards,

Adam

--
Adam S. Doherty