From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Robert J. Favali
Sent: Wednesday, 8 September 2004 9:41 PM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: RE: [alfa] Cross-Country Alfa sightings

Limerock had its Vintage race this past weekend with BMW celebrating 75
years, etc. Great show, beautiful cars of all sorts, and great racing.

Through the efforts of FLU, we also had a strong showing of Fiats,
Lancias, Alfas, and Ferraris along the main entrance road. I suspect there
were around 30-35 cars parked there on Monday. If you entered the track
through the main gate, you had to walk past this line-up!

RAI was there and shot the parking line and interviewed some folks for
about 1 hour. I do not know when they will broadcast it.

FWIW ...
Rob Favali
Burlington VT
93 Spider Veloce