Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 11:35:16 -0400
From: Pearsondan@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] DC/MD/NoVA Body work

My 1989 Verde got slapped by the bumper of a Toyota pickup.  Caught my car,
parked in front of my house, at the top of the left-side quarter panel above
the wheel.  Damn.  Anyone have a recommendation on a body shop that is near
D.C.?  (The guy went roaring off, but I got his plate and the cops tracked
him down so the repair will not be out of my pocket; he was a neighbor who
lived 9 houses from me--nice guy, huh?) Thanks in advance, Dan Pearson D.C.
1989 Milano Verde