[alfa] DC/MD/NoVA Body work

My 1989 Verde got slapped by the bumper of a Toyota pickup.  Caught my car, parked in front of my house, at the top of the left-side quarter panel above the wheel.  Damn.  Anyone have a recommendation on a body shop that is near D.C.?  (The guy went roaring off, but I got his plate and the cops tracked him down so the repair will not be out of my pocket; he was a neighbor who lived 9 houses from me--nice guy, huh?)
Thanks in advance,
Dan Pearson
D.C.
1989 Milano Verde