[alfa] Radiator sealing gasket - triangular blocks

Jeff, when I recently ordered enough for three Spiders but made a
similar but different mistake. In your case there is an additional one
at the bottom. In my case, when measuring and since all three radiators
have been removed, I forgot the top one. Almost the same length. I got
them from Matt at Re-Originals. I specify Matt since "secretary" had no
idea of what I was talking about nor what number / item it is. Matt knew
exactly what I wanted. Ask for  "0Profile 812". He has it in one long
roll but sells by the meter. If my math is (now) correct, you're going
to want about 66.25". Two meters @ $8 each will give you almost 79".

Throwing this in since it's rubber: I'm aware most of you want a
windshield gasket when you're replacing the windshield or new door seals
when the old ones give up the ghost. For me when doing a restoration
they all fall under "just one more rubber item to find and order".

Ergo, Matt also has genuine rubber "door frame triangular blocks" @ $24
for the pair. Believe they're less expensive in plastic but,
jeeze...they're plastic. They don't have the center metal tubes so need
to remove from old ones.

Biba
Trying to get used to the electronic paper being delivered in sections,
rather than all bundled up in...
Irwindale, CA USA

*******