[alfa] 164/Milano parts

Next week the 164 and Milano parts cars I have are going to the crusher. Still
some good parts on them like, like, like---doors, glass, 164 windshield, and
lots of miscellaneous bits and pieces. Have a fried Milano 2.5 but many good
parts left like oil pan, valve covers, block, etc. Let me know if you are
looking for---whatever. You pay shipping only and, if I have to bust my arse
taking something off, a few pence for my labor. That's a hellava deal, eh?
Also have a set of Weber carbs off a 68 Duetto. 400DOE27 with the intake box.

Ed Parise
91 164
88 Milano
69 Duetto