[alfa] 156 Wheels for sale - ideal upgrade for 164

Hi All

The Alfa parts man here has just told me that those wheels I advertised
for sale on the previous digest, are an ideal upgrade for the 164. He
has supplied several 164 owners. Posting repeated below:

The 6.5 x 15 genuine Alfa factory mag wheels I advertised previously are
being offered for sale again. There was someone from this digest
interested and asked a lot of questions but has not contacted me again
after saying he would take them, hence this ad. Wheels have delivery
miles only. Price US$70 each; freight extra - ask for estimate. If
interested, email me directly for photo.

Les - Digest member since c.1992
Wellington, New Zealand