[alfa] RE: alfa-digest V10 #312 (banging GTV)

Bill,
	My thoughts exactly.  I found that at full droop of the right rear
wheel, I am able to spin the spring quite easily.  One experiment is to
replace the longer metal strap with the original unit and see what happens.
And if it indeed solves the problem, I'll go to a 1" extension instead of
the 1.5" that is on it now.

	Bruce