[alfa] RE: alfa-digest V10 #312 (banging GTV)

 Is it possible that lengthening the limit straps, in combination with the
somewhat shorter W&D springs (over the OEM ones) is permitting the spring to
"float" loose in the spring pan and hit the bottom of the pan?  Alan
suggested a 1" lengthening for my W&D street setup and I haven't noticed the
same problem.  Just a thought . . . .

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider Veloce