[alfa] Best parts cleaner available

Hi all,
The best parts cleaner I've found is ;
    Put all the parts in the truck, and drive them to my local repair or
machine shop. Pay $10 or so to use the pressure tank.  While I'm waiting, help my
friend clean his shop or watch a  P-car S motor rebuild.   All the parts come
out nice and clean, with no oil residue.
They are washed with water that is recycled in the tank.  All oil products
are skimmed from the top of the tank and collected for proper disposal.  No
solvent soaked clothes or rags to stink up my garage. No sludge to remove from the
bottom of the parts cleaner tank, and try to  dispose of.

Best of all, knowledge that I did my part in helping to keep the environment
clean. (Actually, the best is not having the mess at my house)

Don Coulter
San Leandro CAlifornia