Re: [alfa] Re: '88 Spider Quad - no spark, etc...

Joe,

Someone once told me that L-Jet Spiders don't work that way, and instead rely on the ECU to switch the fuel pump (via relay, obviously) based on whether or not the engine is rotating.

I didn't know that. And I owned an L-jet Spider for fifteen years. Unlike the GTV6, though, I never had occasion to diagnose fuel delivery problems on that car.

John