[alfa] Inc: 1977 GTV 2000 transaxle vibration mystery/77 GTV driveshaft problems/trucks/spelling etc etc

Thank you to all those who have given advice. I now do not believe the vibration is due to either drive shaft structural damage or to missing weights. However, I do think that the source of vibration is a misaligned shaft and/or a damaged Giubos that was made more so by driving hard. I will certainly keep the digest up to date on the outcome of the vibration, maybe we could have a sweepstake where the winners come for a ride on the autobahn at 200km/h in a vibration free GTV 2000....... (and listen for other bits breaking off.....)

Its now time to get under the car and sort this out, Ill let you know the outcome(s).

thank you again

Jason

1977 GTV 2000