[alfa] anti-swaybar links

Both the rear swaybar links on my 88 Milano Verde have broken. I ordered replacements from APE and installed them this weekend only to find that one of the bushings that rests in the hole of the swaybar is missing. Maybe it decayed to the point it could fall out or maybe a mechanic took things apart and didn't put it back in I dunno.

But the problem is where can I get one of these replacement bushings? This is probably gonna be difficult because this is an aftermarket swaybar (from AR Ricambi I believe) which I doubt is being made anymore. Does anyone know if the bushing is the same size for the OEM swaybar and the one from AR Ricambi?

I've never had a set of swaybar links break on me before. It makes me wonder if the OEM links aren't strong enough for the stiffer swaybar. Does anyone have any thoughts on how I might locate something that would fit and be stronger than the OEM links?

Thanks in advance,

Derek