[alfa] '88 Spider Quad - no spark, etc...

  After a long hiatus, I just finished getting the engine back in my li'l red
baby and I'm not getting any spark and the fuel pump is not running. It
appears that everything else electrical is doing it's thing (lights, gauges,
starter, etc...) and I believe I've got all the connectors in their proper
connections.
- Fuses all are good.
- At the fuel pump, I've got clean connections but no power with the ignition
on.
- At the Bosch coil, I have juice on both posts (higher on the "15" side
(GRN/BLK wires) than the "1" side), but no spark at the (new) plugs through
the (new) cap/rotor.
- Battery; checked/charged-good
- Good grounding through the engine and all around
- Had a couple of "crusty" connectors: relay (1 of 2) at PS/rear engine bay;
fusible link (red body) PS rear to coolant overflow tank
- Good clean connections at battery

  Any ideas anyone??? I'm getting really antsy to drive this car again!!

Thanks, Dan