[alfa] Re: brake light upgrade

I can top the stories of any brake light flasher mentioned so far on this board. When I was in Buenos Aires in 1996, it was quite common for cars to have been fitted with a relay that would flash the backup lights (white) alternately with the brake lights when the brakes were applied.

Now, there's something that would get the attention of those behind you, at least in theory. I wonder if it really has an impact on accident proneness. And no, I don't think it is legal anywhere, probably not even in Argentina.

Sonny
91 164S
Baltimore