Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:05:05 +0200 (GMT+02:00)
From: Dan Nicholes <drnicholes@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Re: Brake Light Upgrade

Greetings to all Alfisti,

I too have had that sick feeling as newer vehicles close in on me with the
weak brake lights in my Duetto. I have also had irate drivers yell at me to
use my turn signals when they are on! Has anyone found an auxiliary light that
could be temporarily mounted at the top of the trunk opening? It would be a
worthwhile safety feature, but I would prefer something easily removable for
those times I attend club events.

Dan Nicholes
'67 Duetto
'91 164L