[alfa] re: Batteries, charging, and current draw

Thanks for that truly excellent post, John!

BTW, Optima batteries are made by Johnson Controls here in the states. A
lot of the local Pee car guys use them, which is where I got the idea.
They manufacture different types and color-code the batteries accordingly.
When I said "marine-style", I was thinking of a battery that could be
tipped over.... not knowing anything about batteries, really. But I see on
the Optima Web site that a Marine battery is, indeed, deep-cycle &:-).

I am by now speechless. Wow, that's the second time this week!

Tess
in Bellevue, WA USA